Our Besca Roasters, different size, same construction mode
High Volume Special Design Double Layer Drum with special mixing paddles, ensure optimal movement and mixing and great excellent roasting results. Drum material is 4 mm low-carbon alloyed steel. This equally heat transferring material is important in the sense of heat absorption of your coffee equally.
NP TYPE BURNERS
* Low emissions in compliance with the current European regulations
* Low noise levels, compliant to the strictest European standards
* Operation without the need to calibrate the gas valves where smart combustion systems are involved
* Function on gases of the first, second and third families by changing the injectors, without any air regulation system
IGNITION AND SAFETY SYSTEM
The Combined Valve and Ignition (CVI) system controls and performs all functions required for safe ignition, flame supervision and for safely regulating the gas flow to the pilot and/or main burner.
Roaster’s ignition and gas system design for high performance and safely use. The flow of gas and ignition does not take place in the event of airflow interruption or main engine failure.
All gas roasters have Honeywell Monoblock and ignition control card which supply easy control for ignition and gas safety.
* Flexible roasting with digitally controlled roasting fan and drum motors. Atmospheric gas burners adjustable with valve and gauge
* Adjustable and atmospheric gas burner (Low Nox) with complete gas train and all safety accessories.
* Sensitive Digital control for bean temperature
* Simultaneous roasting and cooling
For all models 4 separate motors are standart. Quiet, low maintenance and high performance with European brand